Monday, November 14, 2011

TREND ALERT - Tribal Revival

TRIBAL REVIVAL

This hot new trend has been seen everywhere in America this season, that trend being tribal mania!
From feathers, tassels, leather, bold and eclectic prints to
beading, ponchos, fringing and oversized silhouettes.

This trend has lent itself not only to apparel, but has followed suit into home wares,
bedding & upholstery just to name a few.
With America just entering their winter and this bold trend apparent everywhere you look,
Australia will be quickly next to follow suit.

I myself have mixed feelings about this trend, some pieces really appeal to me,
where others I think I wouldn't dare to brave!
To start with I'll be sticking to the brilliant tribal influenced accessories
& footwear and maybe venture out from there!

What do you all think of this new vibrant trend?


FOREVER 21


URBANOG


LULU'S


GO JANE


No comments:

Post a Comment