Thursday, December 1, 2011

$15 MAXI goes BOHO to GLAM

STYLE INSPIRATION
Today I've taken this inexpensive maxi dress bought for a
tiny $15 from Jay Jays and created two key looks. 
A boho chic daytime look that can easily and within 5 minutes,
be transformed into a glam evening look.

I am especially obsessed with the dual faced vintage watch used in the glam look,
it's both versatile for me personally as I have the functionality of setting one dial to America
so I always know what time zone it is for my many friends and family.

I'm also loving the long tribal necklace used for the day look. 
It is a piece that I have had hidden away for many years now, I have always liked it,
but it is so long and just never seemed to sit right worn as a regular necklace.
So after finally playing around with it and eventually crossing it over my body like so,
I fell in love with it all over again.  I think this particular accessory would look best against
a lighter/non-patterned garment to really have the necklace stand out.

 Detailed list of items are shown below
Check out my style VIDEO below for a live view of this outfit




DAY










NIGHT










Maxi Dress $15.00 @ Jay Jays

Day Outfit
Earrings - Charmed 11
Bracelet - Diva
Rings - Forever 21
Necklace - Temt
Shoes - Charlotte Russe

Night Outfit
Earrings - Forever 21
Necklace - Forever 21
Jacket - Bardot
Necklace (used as bracelet) - Diva
Watch - Quartz Pearl Vintage
Clutch - Forever 21
Heels - Steve Madden

No comments:

Post a Comment