Monday, January 2, 2012

RICH LITTLE POOR GIRL - Blue Snake

DAY 2

I picked up this cute little Cotton On dress recently and instantly fell in love with the snakeskin-esque print, in actual fact it's my first snakeskin print I own and I have a little feeling
it will be quite present in the coming fashion seasons.

  This dress is a perfect summer's dress, I particularly like the scooped back hem it has, all so subtle.
Blue & silver also work well together, so I've added some very simple jewelry.
You could work this dress for a relaxed casual day by swapping out the heels for some sandals,
I'd go for ones that feature silver accents to keep it all cohesive.

I also realised that I do not own a silver belt!
Alas, it will have to go on the list of must haves, as this dress would look even better
playing up your curves and cinching in that waist.

Total cost of complete look was under $90!

Detailed list of items are shown below




Singlet Dress - Cotton On
(worn underneath)
Dress - Cotton On
Earrings - Forever 21
Cuff - Equip
Necklace - Diva
Heels - UrbanOG


Don't forget to 'like' Ultimate Spree on FACEBOOK
For fabulous daily extras including sneak peaks, products of the day & much more!

No comments:

Post a Comment