Wednesday, December 21, 2011

RICH LITTLE POOR GIRL - FLYAWAY FLORAL

STYLE INSPIRATION

There is no doubt about it, I love pink!
From my earlier years when I insisted my bedroom was painted the perfect fuchsia hue
to present day, where I still find myself gravitating to all things pink and girly.

No matter what age you are, you can certainly retain this feminine colour in subtle ways.
Enter this gorgeous pleated maxi skirt, a grown up way to embrace this female shade.

This top & skirt combo came to a total of $26.95...What an absolute steal!
The gorgeous pleat skirt was on sale at Temt for $19.95
and I picked up this ruched strapless bodice also on sale for $6.95.

For a really standout look, head to your local fabric store and stock up on some thick satin ribbons. They are all so versatile wrapped around your waist and tied in a bow as belts,
but they also look great worn as head scarfs and tied onto your handbags.

Please see below for style video, full item details and pictures


















Earrings / Necklace - Forever 21
Bracelets - Diva
Bodice / Skirt - Temt
Rope Belt - Fabric Store
Heels - Carlos Santana @ Ross
Handbag - Love Couture

No comments:

Post a Comment