Sunday, January 1, 2012

RICH LITTLE POOR GIRL - Vibrant Aztec

DAY 1

BE BOLD!
I feel like the summertime gives me a free pass to embrace prints and colour.
This vibrant Aztec skirt certainly pertains to both.

I love the colours and the overall look that was achieved with this bold little ensemble.
And of course budget conscience, as this whole outfit totalled for under $100.

I also have some very exciting news to announce,
so be sure to watch the style video below to see what I have in stall for 2012!

I wish everyone a very HAPPY NEW YEAR
May it be prosporous for you all and
I thank you for your continued support heading into a brand new year.

All my love, Charmaine xo

Detailed list of items are shown below
Check out my style VIDEO below for a live view of these items















Top - Charlotte Russe
Skirt - Ninie
Wedges - UrbanOG
Cuff - H&M
Bracelet - Love Couture

Don't forget to 'like' Ultimate Spree on FACEBOOK
For fabulous daily extras including sneak peaks, products of the day & much more!

No comments:

Post a Comment