Monday, January 16, 2012

POOR LITTLE RICH GIRL - Casual & Classic

DAY 16

Here is casual attire with a real classic feel.

As you may know I'm embracing the polka dot trend which has shown face lately.
This skirt is both perfect for day or night, you can real play it up or down when styling.
The top that I am wearing is actually a dress but you would never know it
and the heels that I have on were originally black.

I wanted a nude pair (before they were sold everywhere) so I spray painted them myself. 
You can easily do this to your heels, just be careful to buy the right spray for handbags and shoes and not regular spray paint, otherwise you'll ruin them...and be sure to apply in a well ventilated area.

Today complete look from head-to-toe comes in at under $60!

Detailed list of items are shown below


What I'm Wearing:
Necklace - Forever 21
Top - Cotton On
Skirt/Belt - Valleygirl
Heels - Charlotte Russe

Don't forget to 'like' Ultimate Spree on FACEBOOK
For fabulous daily extras including sneak peaks, products of the day & much more!

No comments:

Post a Comment