Friday, January 6, 2012

RICH LITTLE POOR GIRL - Beautiful Bargains

DAY 6

As you may well know, what I do best is scout out a great bargain...
And today's outfit may well be the best bargain hunting to date!

I have styled this outfit from head-to-toe for a teeny tiny $56.75
And this look is so versatile.  You could wear it out to lunch or dinner, shopping,
 a date or even for work.  It has the right amount of class mixed with a stylish edge.

And just remember cheap doesn't mean tacky, boring or lacks style.
It is how you team these pieces together that creates an effortless and rich look.
And above all else your confidence carries a long way, so walk tall and own your look ladies!


Detailed list of items are shown below










What I'm Wearing:
Necklace - $11.95 @ H&M
Top - $4.95 & Skirt / Belt $14.95 @ Valleygirl
Heels - $24.90 @ UrbanOG buy here

Don't forget to 'like' Ultimate Spree on FACEBOOK
For fabulous daily extras including sneak peaks, products of the day & much more!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Charmaine! I've been a frequent visitor to your blog & YouTube channel but I've never felt courageous to leave a message. But I just wanted to let you know I'm so glad I found a fellow Aussie bargain hunter here on cyberspace.

    Keep on posting ! :) p.s you should get an instagram..please :)

    ReplyDelete