Saturday, January 28, 2012

RICH LITTLE POOR GIRL - Bright On A Rainy Day

DAY 28

With the rain persisting it has brought a cooler change,
which has brought me to have a look through my winter wardrobe.
And keeping in theme with my budget fashion looks,
I remember scoring this adorable and comfy mauve sweater for the insane price of $2.99!

Today's look comes in at under $50 head-to-toe
and it is simply a perfect casual daytime look.

Wishing all you lovelies a wonderful weekend.

Detailed list of items are shown below











What I'm Wearing:
Top - Ally 
Sweater - Old Navy
Necklace - Forever 21
Skirt - Valleygirl
Flats - AWOL

Don't forget to 'like' Ultimate Spree on FACEBOOK
For fabulous daily extras including sneak peaks, products of the day & much more!

No comments:

Post a Comment