Wednesday, January 25, 2012

RICH LITTLE POOR GIRL - Dipped In Gold

DAY 25

Gold tones emphasis richness and luxuriousness.
Who would have thought you could create a luxe look that is evening ready for under $120!
Well today's head-to-toe ensemble has done just that.

I particularly love this flapper style skirt, 
it moves beautifully and is one fabulous bargain buy at only $22.80.
I predict it to be a very versatile piece in my collection,
I foresee styling it with cute little sweaters and leggings for when the weather turns cooler.

Hope you enjoyed today's look beauties,
I'll see you tomorrow :)

Detailed list of items are shown below











What I'm Wearing:
Earrings -Bakers
Top - Crazy Jays
Bracelet - Equip
Ring - Diva (middle finger)
Ring - Temt (pinky finger)
Clutch - Love Couture
Skirt / Heels -Forever 21


Don't forget to 'like' Ultimate Spree on FACEBOOK
For fabulous daily extras including sneak peaks, products of the day & much more!



1 comment: