Tuesday, January 24, 2012

RICH LITTLE POOR GIRL - Flowers In The Showers

DAY 24

I'll start by saying that not just rain showers have graced today, but torrential downpours.
Probably the heaviest rain I may have ever seen.
Flash flooding has been present and I even witnessed a huge kangaroo
bouncing past me through the swamped grasslands on a major road.
The rain certainly brings out some interesting behaviour both human & animal alike!

In the quick break of rain, I was able to get today's shots in.
And even though it's bleak and miserable out,
I decided on a rich floral print teamed with my favourite little slouch booties.

Today's head-to-toe look comes in at my best yet, under $50!
It's a little bit bohemian, a little bit girly and a lot me.


Detailed list of items are shown below










What I'm Wearing:
Necklace - Equip
Dress - ASOS
Ring - Diva
Booties - Forever 21


Don't forget to 'like' Ultimate Spree on FACEBOOK
For fabulous daily extras including sneak peaks, products of the day & much more!

No comments:

Post a Comment