Tuesday, January 17, 2012

RICH LITTLE POOR GIRL - Lovely Lace

DAY 17

Here's a little twist on regular lace.

This sweet dress has a lace feel with a floral effect.
I particularly love the look of a short dress with a longer jacket,
and the scalloping of the dress really works well to create a feminine vibe.

I've kept all the colours (or should I say lack of colour) to a minimum.
The muted soft hues compliment each other wonderfully.

This look has been styled for under $100 and I can see it as being perfect for a date night.

Detailed list of items are shown below

 

Click play above to view style VIDEO of this outfit










What I'm Wearing:
Dress / Jacket / Necklace - Forever 21
Heels - Carlos Santana


Don't forget to 'like' Ultimate Spree on FACEBOOK
For fabulous daily extras including sneak peaks, products of the day & much more!

No comments:

Post a Comment