Friday, January 20, 2012

RICH LITTLE POOR GIRL - Pretty Peacock

DAY 20

"Blue & green should never be seen except with something in between"

Well, well, well... I have stayed true to this motto with the dominant purple,
but this old fable is out in my books.
I think blue and green rock together, and no longer do we fashionistas stick to old staples.

I love maxi dresses, they are my go-to garment.
This maxi dress would have to be one of my favourites!
I love that it can easily be styled for both day & night.
This beautiful dress has so many pretty details worth mentioning,
The gorgeous peacock feather print, the flattering ruffle at the bust line,
the cinched in waist, the luxe feeling chiffon and my very favourite the cute little front hand pockets.
(which you rarely see on maxi dresses)

Head-to-toe today's look comes in at under $125

Detailed list of items are shown below













What I'm Wearing:
Jacket - Ally
Dress - Pacsun
Earrings - Forever 21
Rings - Diva
Heels - City Beach

Don't forget to 'like' Ultimate Spree on FACEBOOK
For fabulous daily extras including sneak peaks, products of the day & much more!

No comments:

Post a Comment