Tuesday, January 10, 2012

RICH LITTLE POOR GIRL - Purple Pink Popsicle

DAY 10

Colour blocking has shown face everywhere from high fashion catwalks to your local social barbecue.
It has been everywhere, seen everywhere and well I'm sure if you haven't tried it yet,
you have at least given it some contemplation.

I for one have embraced this trend with full open arms.
Why? 
Because I have always been a lover of colour and to have the freedom of mixing up
whatever I choose and not be starred down because of it, aaahhhh what a feeling.

I hope this trend stays around for a while so I can pop my colours for as long as I can,
and maybe then a little afterwards when it's gone too.

Dress & jacket were both under $30 each.
Belt, ring & earrings were under $10 a piece.
Heels were $20 on sale.
Bringing this cute little lollipop ensemble to $100.


Detailed list of items are shown below

Click play above to view style VIDEO of this outfit










What I'm Wearing:
Earrings / Dress / Jacket - Forever 21
Belt - Colette Accessories
Ring - Diva
Heels - City Beach


Don't forget to 'like' Ultimate Spree on FACEBOOK
For fabulous daily extras including sneak peaks, products of the day & much more!

No comments:

Post a Comment