Monday, January 23, 2012

RICH LITTLE POOR GIRL - Tahitian Escape

DAY 23

Today is a special day, it's my birthday!

So in the spirit of celebrating and the intense heat,
I decided to opt for something fresh, summery and a tad bit bold.

If only I were in Tahiti, sipping cocktails and being pampered.
No such luck! 

But I did have a wonderful day filled with family, delicious food & wine,
and lots of fabulous shopping that I'm looking forward to sharing with you all.

Head-to-toe, today's birthday look came in at under $60!

Detailed list of items are shown below












What I'm Wearing:
Earrings - Colette Accessories
Dress - Valleygirl
Bracelet - H&M
Ring - Forever 21
Belt - Temt
Wedges - UrbanOG

 
Don't forget to 'like' Ultimate Spree on FACEBOOK
For fabulous daily extras including sneak peaks, products of the day & much more!

No comments:

Post a Comment