Monday, February 20, 2012

MAD FOR NAUTICAL


DAY 51

Here's a look fitting for a weekend on the water.
Anytime I see red, white and blue, especially with a stripe pattern thrown in,
it immediately takes me to a nautical frame of mind.

I personally adore the water!
As a child you could never get me out, as an adult not much has changed.
I'm even a sucker for a long shower.
 I was a surf life saver, I have my boat licence and if it were possible
I would probably live in the water if I could.
Perhaps it has to do with my sign, I'm an Aquarius 'the water bearer'

This look can easily be recreated yourself using the key elements of colour & stripes.
Today's look didn't quite make it into the "Rich Little Poor Girl' category as I splurged more on accessories and shoes, however the clothing themselves only cost a mere $35.
And if you missed my recent haul video,
I grabbed these bargain aviator sunglasses for a tiny $3.50, what a crazy bargain!

Enjoy your week, I'll see you tomorrow when manic Monday is over :)

Detailed list of items are shown below















What I'm Wearing:
Earrings - City Beach
Singlet - Cotton On
Top (worn underneath) - Hollister
Watch - Guess
Belt - Supre
Bag - H&M
Wedges - Tony Bianco
Sunglasses / Necklace / Shorts / Ring - Forever 21


Don't forget to 'like' Ultimate Spree on FACEBOOK
For fabulous daily extras including sneak peaks, products of the day & much more!


No comments:

Post a Comment