Sunday, February 5, 2012

RICH LITTLE POOR GIRL - Bushland Vision

DAY 36

Sunday is the day for sleep ins, relaxing and childhood memories of long drives through new lands.
My father would always take us on 'wild goose chases' he liked to say,
taking a Sunday drive through new unexplored locations without plans or direction.
It was always like an adventure not knowing where we would turn up!

Today's look reminds me of the true Australia or more particularly reminds of the rugged bushland.
I guess the snakeskin print and dirtiness the colours represents makes me feel nostalgic with nature,
which in turn brings me to those Sunday pastimes memories.

Head-to-toe today's look comes in at under $60.

Detailed list of items are shown below












What I'm Wearing:
Earrings / Top / Ring -  Forever 21
Belt - Forcast
Skirt - Valleygirl
Heels - Ally


Don't forget to 'like' Ultimate Spree on FACEBOOK
For fabulous daily extras including sneak peaks, products of the day & much more!

No comments:

Post a Comment