Wednesday, February 1, 2012

RICH LITTLE POOR GIRL - Free Spirit

DAY 32

Today I felt like embracing a little bit of bohemian, a bit tribal,
a bit gypsy and a little bit Navajo to create this look.

This complete head-to-toe look only just made it in the 'Rich Little Poor Girl' series,
coming in at a tad under $150.

I try and keep all my looks as 'street ready' for you to recreate in your own way,
 simply some style inspiration that is appropriate for everyday wear for everyday women.
This look, especially the headband pushed the boldness even for me,
but overall I am really happy with this free spirit look.

Detailed list of items are shown below














What I'm Wearing:
Dress/Slip -  Jeanswest
Bracelet (used as headband) - Love Couture
Earrings - Equip
Necklace / Ring - Forever 21
Cuff - Charmed 11
Belt - H&M
Booties - Charlotte Russe

 
Don't forget to 'like' Ultimate Spree on FACEBOOK
For fabulous daily extras including sneak peaks, products of the day & much more!

No comments:

Post a Comment