Monday, February 27, 2012

RICH LITTLE POOR GIRL - Go Geo



DAY 58

Good evening, yes it's evening...
 Actually a quarter to 10 at night and it is by far the latest I have posted my daily outfit.  
I had such high hopes for today, I was going to style a glamour look, 
evening gown and all in the spirit of the Oscars today.

But things just sometimes get in the way and today that was my health unfortunately.
I have a yucky virus lurking around and I am feeling very under the weather :(
I did manage to pull myself together later this afternoon though to take a few shots for today's outfit.

So with that I hope you are all feeling the opposite to me, 
hope you all enjoyed the Academy Awards today and lastly
 hope you enjoy this very last minute look pulled together for a touch over $90.

Detailed list of items are shown below












 What I'm Wearing:
Earrings - Forever 21
Hand Bracelet - Lovisa
Top - Temt
Skirt - Jay Jays
Heels - H&M


Don't forget to 'like' Ultimate Spree on FACEBOOK
For fabulous daily extras including sneak peaks, products of the day & much more! 


No comments:

Post a Comment