Sunday, February 19, 2012

RICH LITTLE POOR GIRL - Lovely Leopard


DAY 50

My ultimate fashion must have is no doubt a flowy maxi dress.
They are universally flattering and ever so comfortable to wear.
Simply put, they are my summer wardrobe essentials!

Today's look is embracing my favourite print 'leopard!'
I love the little features this dress has like the sheerness down below and the low back.
This dress looks lovely also without a singlet underneath,
however I'm a girl who 'must' wear a bra and I don't like the look of bra straps showing,
so I've opted for a little white tank underneath.

This is a pretty dress that speaks for itself, no need to over accessorise...keep it simple.

Very happy to say, that today's look came to less than $70 head-to-toe!


Detailed list of items are shown below














What I'm Wearing:
Earrings - Love Couture
Dress - Love Culture
Singlet - Guess
Necklace - Forever 21
Bracelet - Temt
Flats - Charlotte Russe


Don't forget to 'like' Ultimate Spree on FACEBOOK
For fabulous daily extras including sneak peaks, products of the day & much more!


No comments:

Post a Comment