Friday, February 10, 2012

RICH LITTLE POOR GIRL - Perfect Pastels

DAY 41

Fun Friday is here! 
That's right, it's the start of the weekend and I'm excited :)

Today's look has been styled for $120 head-to-toe.
I love pastels, it's so girly girl and this outfit is practical and perfect for everyday wear.

Coloured jeans are also on trend right now and I have a little feeling
flared pants are going to be showing face again quite soon.

Have a wonderful weekend fashionistas, I'll see you again tomorrow!

Detailed list of items are shown below











What I'm Wearing:
Necklace - Diva
Belt - Supre
Handbag - Love Couture
Jeans - Valleygirl
T-Shirt / Earrings / Ring / Heels - Forever 21


Don't forget to 'like' Ultimate Spree on FACEBOOK
For fabulous daily extras including sneak peaks, products of the day & much more!

No comments:

Post a Comment