Wednesday, February 8, 2012

RICH LITTLE POOR GIRL - Sea Meets Sky

DAY 39

My apologies for today's look being posted so late,
the day has just gotten away from me!

Today's look is simple, sassy and all so comfortable.
The red stripes bring a nautical edge and I've added an extra print with this cute little dove detailed bag,
which my fiance despises... I went on a little dove print buying spree not so long ago,
so you will definately see more of this print to come in future outfit posts.
Sorry for those who have a distaste for the peaceful print, but I'm a fan.
That's why style is so subjective, it's all about individuality!

Head-to-toe today's outfit cost $90.

Detailed list of items are shown below













What I'm Wearing:
Top / Skirt / Ring - Forever 21
Earrings - City Beach
Necklace - Jay Jays
Bracelet - Diva or Equip
Handbag - H&M
Skirt - Forever 21
Flats - Charlotte Russe


Don't forget to 'like' Ultimate Spree on FACEBOOK
For fabulous daily extras including sneak peaks, products of the day & much more!

No comments:

Post a Comment