Sunday, February 12, 2012

RICH LITTLE POOR GIRL - A typical Queensland Day

DAY 43

Today is literally sweltering, and that means the less I'm wearing the better!

This outfit is typical weekend attire for me,
especially considering the climate and laid back environment I live in.

Again I have embraced the polka dot trend of the season and I particularly love my statement ring bought from the markets and made completely of shell and wood, it was only $10.

Today's summer look comes in at under $75 head-to-toe.

Detailed list of items are shown below











What I'm Wearing:
Necklace - Forever 21
Top - Valleygirl
Ring - Markets
Shorts - Op Brand @ Walmart
Belt - Jeanswest
Flats - Charlotte Russe

Don't forget to 'like' Ultimate Spree on FACEBOOK
For fabulous daily extras including sneak peaks, products of the day & much more!

No comments:

Post a Comment