Saturday, March 31, 2012

RICH LITTLE POOR GIRL - Casual Under $65

DAY 91


The weekend has rolled around once again & if you hadn't noticed I have been a but slack in the styling department when it comes to the weekends. 

I've committed myself to a new outfit posted every day for the year and of course I wouldn't want to disappoint by not posting on the weekends, but I tend to go super casual, so you're probably not going to see a polish look come Saturday or Sunday! 

Never fear Monday will be here before you know it & I will conjure up something fabulous,
well at least I think it will be :)

So today is simply a black ensemble with some added accessories of an earthy hue.
Head to toe today's look was styled for $63.70.

Detailed list of items are shown below







 
What I'm Wearing:
Sunglasses $2 / Scarf  $2 - Cotton On
 Top $25 - Mambo Goddess @ Myer
Cuff $6.95 - Temt
Jeans $10.80 - Forever 21
Handbag $6.95 - Valleygirl
Heels $10 - Rubi Shoes 
Don't forget to 'like' Ultimate Spree on FACEBOOK
For fabulous daily extras including sneak peaks, products of the day & much more!

No comments:

Post a Comment