Saturday, April 21, 2012

Full On Feminine

DAY 112

I've gone all out feminine and sweet for today's look.
I'm totally crushing on anything dusty pink lately and I love these pink hues mixed with cream.

A really easy and inexpensive way to amp up an outfit also is to add a focal piece to your hair.
Every time I wear this headband I get complimented on how pretty it is :)
And what's more pretty is the pretty little price I paid for it, only $5.80 from Forever 21!
You can easily add a flower, headband or ornamental piece to your locks to add an instant girly vibe.

Head to toe today's outfit has been styled for $163.
Sadly not quite making it in the 'Rich Little Poor Girl' series but the shoes themselves were $89.95, you could easily pair a cute pair of lesser value pumps
to compensate for a more budget friendly look.

Detailed list of items are shown below













What I'm Wearing:
Ring - Miss Shop @ Myer
Headband / Dress - Forever 21
Necklace / Cutch - Love Couture
Heels - Forever New
Don't forget to 'like' Ultimate Spree on FACEBOOK
For fabulous daily extras including sneak peaks, products of the day & much more!

No comments:

Post a Comment