Thursday, April 26, 2012

My Classic Look

DAY 117

Tonight's look is exactly my style and the type of look I seem to always gravitate towards.
That look being a classic maxi dress, a blazer and a chunky scarf.

I love pastels and warm coloured hues at the moment
and this cream, nude & apricot mix is no exception.

Minus the shoes this look was only $24.95 and you can easily find yourself
a nude pair of wedges at a more affordable price to complete this look.

Head to toe today's outfit has been styled for $195.

Detailed list of items are shown below









What I'm Wearing:
Scarf  $4.95 - Valleygirl
Jacket $10 / Dress $10 - Temt
Wedges $169.95 - Tony Bianco
Don't forget to 'like' Ultimate Spree on FACEBOOK
For fabulous daily extras including sneak peaks, products of the day & much more!

No comments:

Post a Comment