Monday, April 2, 2012

RICH LITTLE POOR GIRL - Fly Me Away

DAY 93

 
Yes,  I know... I will certainly have some lovers & haters of this look.
A hater for one being my fiance who loathes this bird printed jacket!

But as they say style is subjective & very personal and not all will love what you love.
But I really like this little jacket, so I'm going to wear it despite my loved ones criticism.

I hope you are all having a wonderful start to the week,
I'll be back tomorrow...With something non bird related, I promise :)

Head to toe this look has been styled for $80.
Detailed list of items are shown below











 
What I'm Wearing:
Necklace - Old Purchase
Jacket - H&M
Dress - Target
Heels - Love Couture
Don't forget to 'like' Ultimate Spree on FACEBOOK
For fabulous daily extras including sneak peaks, products of the day & much more!

No comments:

Post a Comment