Saturday, April 14, 2012

RICH LITTLE POOR GIRL - Weekend Warmies

DAY 105

The weather has definitely shown a change lately which has me
grasping for some more snuggly attire to keep me toasty. 

This look is a slice of bohemian mixed with a whole lot of mod.
I know this is not a look for everyone but I kind of dig it, probably because it's neutral based
(my favourite colour scheme) and I love the preppy vibe it has going on.

Head to toe today's outfit has been styled for $60.


Detailed list of items are shown below












What I'm Wearing:
Rings - Equip
Dress - New York & Company
Vest - Valleygirl
Tights - Forever 21
Heels - Carlos Santana

Don't forget to 'like' Ultimate Spree on FACEBOOK
For fabulous daily extras including sneak peaks, products of the day & much more!

No comments:

Post a Comment