Friday, June 1, 2012

Bohemian Affair

DAY 153

Even considering the miserable weather today, I wanted to throw on this gorgeous floral maxi dress that I have been itching to wear ever since I bought it recently from Forever 21.

It isn't meant to be worn off the shoulder, but it's exactly the way I had in mind when I purchased it and I've decided that I really, really love this dress. 
It has a real bohemian feel to it and is so incredibly comfortable to wear, really breezy and feminine.

Minus the wedges, this look came in at $45!
There are so many similar wedges around $25 that you can pick up to complete this look at a smaller price tag.

Head-to-toe today's outfit has been styled for just over $200.

Detailed list of items are shown below














What I'm Wearing:
Earrings / Bangles - Love Couture
Handbag - Valleygirl
Dress - Forever 21
Wedges - Tony Bianco
Don't forget to 'like' Ultimate Spree on FACEBOOK
For fabulous daily extras including sneak peaks, products of the day & much more!

No comments:

Post a Comment