Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Memorable Monday


My Week, My Life, My Photos


Here's a little snap shot look.


Gave myself a manicure with Forever 21's Love & Beauty Nail Polish in Neon Pink.
This polish is from the 'Glow In The Dark' range and yes they glow, but not pink, yellow actually!
 Enjoying one of my favourite dishes, yummy vegetable noodle soup :p
 Started growing spring onions on my kitchen countertop,
they doubled in length in only one week!


Started building some well needed shelves to hold my heels.
It's still a work in progress, can't wait to finish it.
 Went shopping at Ikea (gosh I love that place) and
decided to check out the canteen for the first time ever.
The food prices had me reminiscing of America, I need to come here more often!


So everyone raves about the 'Swedish Meatballs' so I had to give them a try.


And considering they didn't look like much, we devoured the plate!
They were so delicious... I think next time I'll purchase the take home pack to freeze.

 Everyday desk scene, I normally have two laptops gong at once.


It doesn't take much to please me, a visit to the movies and a delicious popcorn fix
 is enough to keep me completely happy.  We saw Prometheus, I liked it, Chris did not.





Don't forget to 'like' Ultimate Spree on FACEBOOK
For fabulous daily extras including sneak peaks, products of the day & much more!

No comments:

Post a Comment