Wednesday, July 18, 2012

RICH LITTLE POOR GIRL - 200 Days!

DAY 200

Wow, can you believe we are already up to day 200.
It's crazy to think I've styled so many outfits this year alone, whoa!

Well there's plenty more to come and I though this was an appropriate time to thank each and every one of you who have been supporting me on this journey whether that be here on my blog, on my YouTube channel or both.  It means a great deal to me, so a huge 'thank-you'.

I'll be bringing you some brand new goodies in the coming weeks
and of course it's fabulously fun fashion and gloriously budget friendly.

Head-to-toe today's outfit has been styled for $81.15.

Detailed list of items are shown below














What I'm Wearing:
Cuff / Necklace / Skirt - Forever 21
Top - Temt
Handbag - Valleygirl
Wedges - UrbanOG

Don't forget to 'like' Ultimate Spree on FACEBOOK
For fabulous daily extras including sneak peaks, products of the day & much more!

2 comments:

  1. Love the outfit! Just wondering where you get your Forever 21 clothes? Do you purchase online?
    Thanks, Emily :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Emily :) I purchase the majority of Forever 21 clothes online, some things I have bought from the actual stores whilst I have been visiting the USA. Hope that helps xo

    ReplyDelete