Wednesday, July 4, 2012

RICH LITTLE POOR GIRL - Happy 4th July!

DAY 186


'HAPPY 4th JULY!'

Oh, how I love this holiday... You might be wondering, but aren't you Australian?
Well yes of course, but my past couple of years I have been lucky enough to be
celebrating this date in none other than the fabulous US of A!
And in case you didn't know I'm engaged to an American,
 plus I have lots of fabulous family & friends over in the states who I miss terribly.

Ok, so I know today's outfit is cheesy to say the least, and honestly it's not something I would normally wear.  Personally I don't like to show so much skin and I'm really not a huge fan of printed t-shirts but as I was shopping today I saw this little crop top for the bargain price of $2.50 so in honour of this day and this day only I thought I would do a little patriotic number to America today, just a little bit of fun and a youthful look.  I'll be back to my regular fashion styling tomorrow.

Head-to-toe today's outfit has been styled for $58.70.


Detailed list of items are shown below













What I'm Wearing:
Ring - Forever 21
Necklace - H&M
Top - Supre
Handbag - Valleygirl
Shorts - Mudd Jeans
Boots - Charlotte Russe

Don't forget to 'like' Ultimate Spree on FACEBOOK
For fabulous daily extras including sneak peaks, products of the day & much more!

No comments:

Post a Comment